Link Lovin'

Being a devoted follower of Cupcakes and Cashmere, I love her series "Links I Love" where she shares some of the cool sites she comes across. So,  based on that idea, I thought I'd share some awesome things I've come across recently and found helpful or inspiring. Enjoy!

1. Delicious Popsicle recipe- perfect for summer. (stylemepretty.com)
2. 60 small ways to improve your life. (lifehack.org)
3. Keep or Toss? Cleaning out your closet edition. (whowhatwear.com)
4. Cool places that really exist. (wherecoolthingshappen.com)
5. Book carving art. Amazing! (thisiscolossal.com)
6. Calligraphy tutorial for beginners . (antiquariavintage.blogspot.com/)
7. DIY tissue paper garland. (ruffledblog.com)
8. 28 commonly mispronounced fashion and beauty words- And how to say them correctly (allure.com)
9. Bus stop in London made entirely out of Legos. So cool! (hlntv.com)

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.