Transforming Menswear















 When I convinced my brother to buy this shirt, I'm not going to lie- I had ulterior motives. The gingham print is in one of my favorite color combos- navy and pink! I love transforming pieces and getting tons of use out of them so I knew his shirt would be perfect. Menswear can create a bulkier look on women, but when paired with the right pieces they can looks fabulous. I originally planned on wearing this shirt with a nice pair of dark wash skinny jeans. The over sized shirt and tight pants would balance out perfectly. I ended up opting for a skirt because its way to hot for pants! I love the feminine touch of lace and hint of brown included in this ensemble that creates a casual, girly feel. Although I don't think my brother will be borrowing a lace skirt from me any time soon, its fun to borrow from brothers/boyfriends/husbands/dads to try styling their over sized pieces with your own outfits.
Thanks so much for reading!
xx Mariah
Shirt: Target, Skirt: Forever 21 (similar), Heels: Target (old), Bag: Ralph Lauren, Glasses: Target



No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.