Olive Summer















Happy Wednesday, friends!
Although its not officially summer yet, the weather definitely feels as if it is. It has been in the high eighties all week here and I've been wearing a minimal amount of clothing to avoid the dreaded sweat stains (Gross, I know!). Contradictory to what I just said, the evenings are decently cool and allow me to throw on an extra layer, such as this striped blazer. I love the contrast of the stripes and the texture of the tank, it creates the laid back, casual feel of summertime. I don't own a ton of olive colored pieces of clothing, but I actually think the color compliments my skin tone nicely. I also think the crocheted texture of the tank is perfect for warm days. It adds the perfect amount of detail without any added effort. I dressed down this ensemble with a pair of denim shorts, although it could easily be dressed up with a skirt and some wedges.
Thank you so much for reading!
xx Mariah

P.S don't forget to follow Sprinkle of Style on Bloglovin! Its an easy way to stay updated with recent posts and all your other favorite bloggers!

Top: TJ Maxx, Blazer:Target, Shorts: Delia's, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Target


No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.