All Fur Fashion


















Hello everyone!
This week just flew by, I can hardly believe its already Friday. I've found myself saying this a lot more often as of late. I just can't believe how fast time passes these days. Anyway, that being said, I'll move on the outfit now. I love the soft elegance of this outfit. The soft mauve skirt and top work perfectly together. The top is covered in sequins which may be hard to see in the pictures, but they're actually fairly subtle in person too. I was also able to wear one of my favorite coats, my Jennifer Lopez faux fur coat. I feel instantly sassier when I wear it (which isn't a bad thing) and feel like navigating my way around New York City. As of now downtown Kent will have to do, but someday you'll see me wearing this coat in a big city. I kept things simple with my nude mules, a sock bun and a touch of lipstick. Hopefully I'll have the chance to wear this skirt again before it gets too freezing outside, and when that happens, I'll just have to improvise because there is no way I'm letting this skirt sit in my dresser for months to come. I loved being able to work with multiple props and backgrounds in this post, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xx Mariah
Top: Fossil, Skirt: Marshall's, Coat: Jennifer Lopez, Shoes: Target

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! MadisonAveMall.com is a source for women's and men's fur coats in a variety of styles and sizes. Visit us for more about our collection of mink coats, stoles, fur hats and more.

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.