On Track














Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and spent it with those you love!

I dressed fairly casual this Thanksgiving, though I'm celebrating it more than once this year (Yay!). I love the chic combination of maroon and black paired with the neutral cardigan to cozy up the look. Also, I was so excited to find pants that fit me in length at Banana Republic. I have come to realize they have a wonderful selection of petite clothing, which I appreciate being only 5'1. Not to mention I love corduroys, especially these maroon ones. They are perfect for the holiday season and add a subtle amount of color to a neutral outfit. 

On another note, did any of you happen to snag up some awesome black Friday deals? If so I'd love to hear what you bought! I'm so excited for Christmas, and have been decorating the house non-stop since I've been home. I can't wait to do the same when I return to my dorm after break!  

xx Mariah

Top: Banana Republic, Cardigan: Target, Necklace: Marshalls, Pants: Banana Republic, Shoes: Target, Hat: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.