Cowl Neck















Hello, friends!
There is something about cowl neck sweaters that I absolutely love. Maybe its the look of a built in scarf? I don't know, but I'm a huge fan. I layered a necklace around the collar since the sweater is super plain by itself. Over top, my ever-so-loved military style jacket. Have I not proved the versatility of this jacket on my blog? Its definitely a go to piece for the fall. See more ways to style it here, here and here. I'm also loving my cheaper version of the J.Crew pixi pants, which I found at Marshall's. They're more comfortable than jeans and look more put together than leggings because of the gold zipper detailing. I wouldn't end this post without mentioning how fabulous these shoes are. Target. On sale. Fifteen dollars. I needed them. I really didn't own and nice black flats, and I love the tassels and the velvet texture, so they were a must. Be prepared to see a lot more of them in upcoming posts because once again, I'm addicted to versatile pieces.
I hope you all are having a lovely Thursday and I'll be back soon with a new post later this week, (which I'm super excited about)!
xx Mariah
Sweater: Marshall's (similar here and here), Jacket: H&M (similar), Pants: Marshall's, Shoes: Target, Bag: Target, Necklace: Target, Lipstick: Milani 24 Black Cherry

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.