Tulle
















 Hello, friends!
I'm definitely into tulle skirts right now, they're so fun to style! I'd love to add a longer tulle skirt to my collection, but for now, this one mini black one works just fine. Though the material is light and summery (in my opinion), they can easily be worn in the winter months, weather permitting. So I didn't look like a five year old in a tutu, I roughened up the look a bit with a camouflage print and a darker colored coat. Speaking of this coat, its a Sam Edelman that I found at Marshall's a few months ago. I keeps me warm enough, but I'll definitely have to wear a thicker one when the temperature drops even more. And, what do you know? I'm wearing booties, a statement necklace and a bold lip to top of the look. How typical of me.
I hope you all are having a lovely Monday!
xx Mariah

Skirt: Bliss Tulle, Coat: Sam Edelman, Shirt: Kohl's, Necklace: Burlington, Booties: Target










No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.