The Cape

















Hello friends!
First off, I want to thank you all for reading and following Sprinkle of Style. I hit 10,000 page views last week and am beyond excited! Being a fairly new blogger, I've already learned so much and am continuing to learn from blogging every day. I couldn't be more thankful for everyone who has been a part of this journey of mine. Blogging has become more than a hobby, and now an obsession. I love creating content for you and being able to talk about everything I love in my little corner of the web. So, thank you to everyone who has supported me!

Wow, did it cool down fast?! There were maybe two weeks of fall and already, there were snow flurries this morning! So, I've pulled all my coats out of the back of my closet and they'll be in full rotation until the spring. I especially love this cape style coat. From the color to the style, I can't get enough of it! This coat is definitely more for the style aspect of use rather than the warmth. The open sleeves aren't ideal in freezing temperatures but on the more mild days, you'll definitely find me wearing this. Underneath, I wore a few layers to stay extra warm. I topped off the look with a nice necklace and my favorite ankle booties. So, how are you staying warm this season? What is your take on the cape? I'd love to hear from you!
xx Mariah

Coat: TJ Maxx, Vest: Marshalls, Sweater: Marshalls, Shirt: Loft, Necklace: Target, Jeans: Levi, Booties: Stein Mart, Bag: Daily Look

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.