2014 Reflections

Can you believe its the last day of 2014?! I know I can't. This year has been the best I've lived so far. I feel I've grown a lot as a person, having started a blog, graduating high school and moving out, I was able to discover more about myself through these experiences. I've been so blessed this year with awesome opportunities to grow. Thank you all so much for all of your support in 2014, it means the world to me! I hope you all have had a wonderful year, and have a blessed 2015! I can't wait to see whats in store for all of us this upcoming year.

I've decided to share some of my favorite moments in 2014, from my blog to my everyday life. I hope you enjoy!

Favorite moments from 2014


My first blog post!


Prom. Unforgettable. The best times with some of my best friends. I'm just dying to wear this dress again.


Graduation. How could this not be a highlight? 
Blessed by all the amazing people I met at Fuge Camps over the summer!





Meeting my roommate for the first time. Incredibly blessed by this friendship.
In love with my amazing family. 

 Moving out, and into Kent!



Decorating dorm rooms at 3 a.m, one of my favorite nights at college.
 Becoming a member of Delta Zeta. Amazed at how many incredible women I've encountered by joining. 



One of the more difficult moments of 2014- losing Bray. Though this was a loss, God was glorified in so many ways through the impact Brayden had on those around him. This shirt is a great reminder of God's plans, one of my favorites.



Halloween in Kent. One of my favorite memories. 








My sister in Christ. I couldn't have asked for a better role model my first semester at college. 





My favorite blogging moments from 2014
















I can't get over how incredible this year was. Thank you so so much for your support. Have a fabulous NYE! 

xx Mariah


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great first year at uni! Love that white skirt you have!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.