Cozy Christmas













Merry Christmas, my dear readers. I hope you spent your day with those you love, consuming lots of hot cocoa and delicious food (I know I did!). Lounging is something I don't do often, I'm normally always running errands, cleaning or working, so I truly savor these moments in the comfort of my home. One of my favorite gifts was from my roommate which is a pillow that says "I blog because I'm not a good rapper". I couldn't stop laughing for a good while, I love gifts that make me laugh. Though my rapping skills aren't up to par, I do enjoy blogging! So, thanks to all of you reading for following my blogging journey!

Merry Christmas!

xx Mariah

Mug: Target, Leggings: Target, Sweater: She Inside, Socks: Target



No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.