Jewel Tones










Happy December!

I apologize for my absence  this week, as I have spent so much preparing for finals this upcoming week. Anyway, it feels so good to finally get a post up today! 

I wore this outfit to our family's second thanksgiving, which I'm not complaining, I love thanksgiving. I spent half of the day driving to meet everyone so I opted for a more comfortable outfit embellished with a classic necklace. These boyfriend jeans have quickly become one of my most worn pair of pants I own. One, because they fit in length, and two, because they are the most perfect pair of boyfriend jeans I own. I paired it with a silky emerald tank, which by the way, is going to be a nice throw-on piece this Christmas season. I edged up the look a bit with my leather jacket-blazer hybrid and balanced it with a pair of neutral booties. 

I hope you all are staying warm!

xx Mariah 

Tank: Banana Republic, Blazer: Target, Jeans: Banana Republic, Shoes: Marshall's, Necklace: Target 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.