Hints of Leather











Leather is definitely a staple in my wardrobe, whether it be a jacket, skirt or booties. The material easily creates a chic street-style vibe without the try-hard appearance. Juxtaposing materials like I did here with the wool sweater and leather jacket is a great way to add depth to a simple outfit. Another one of my favorite parings is the cuffed pants and my Zara Chelsea boots, which by the way, you'll see a lot more often here on Sprinkle of Style. Isn't it the best adding great staple pieces to your wardrobe? I know it brings me great happiness!  

I hope you all are getting excited for Christmas, its almost here!

xx Mariah

Sweater: TJ Maxx, Leather Jacket: H&M, Jeans: Banana Republic, Boots: Zara, Bag: Target

1 comment:

  1. Love the lace mixed with leather and boyfriend jeans! It's the perfect balance of feminine and masculine!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.