Subtle Sparkle









 











 Can you believe there are only 16 days until Christmas?!
I absolutely love this time of year, everything seems a bit more magical. The twinkling lights, the decorated trees, the flickering fireplaces and Christmas movies. Ahh, I can't wait to be home for the holidays! Speaking of the holidays, I've been putting together some outfits catered toward this season, and with that comes lots of sparkles. The focal point of this outfit is most definitely my champagne sequin sweater. The subtle color and sparkle is perfect for a girl like me who doesn't often wear tons of color or sparkle to begin with. Honestly, I almost got rid of this sweater when I cleaned out my closet last, but I'm so glad I didn't. It photographs beautifully and is a wonderful piece for this time of year. I paired it with my leather skirt for some contrast and continued the look with an all black bottom half. Let me tell you, this leather skirt is one of my favorite investment pieces. I consider it an investment piece because it was on the pricey side, but I've already worn it three or four times since I bought it a month ago, so it was definitely worth it.
I'm so excited to put together more seasonal looks, so be ready for more coming your way these weeks leading up to Christmas and the new year!
xx Mariah 

Chambray Shirt: Target, Sweater: Marshall's, Skirt: Loft, Booties: Daily Look, Bag: Target, Necklace: Fig Leaf



1 comment:

  1. Love the sequin shirt. It's a good thing you didn't toss it – Sparkles are so great for winter!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.