Sequin Season





















Ah, yes. Its that time of year when sequins are on trend and dressing extra glamorous is desirable. To tell you the truth, I never thought I'd pull out my homecoming dress from junior year of high school to wear in public again, but I'm happy to say I now have one more wear out of it. Every year, I want to splurge on a sequin skirt, but always resist because I know I wouldn't get a ton of use out of such a flashy piece. So, I dusted off my old dress and put it to use. To cozy up the look, I added a chunky knit sweater and a fur vest over this one shoulder dress. The balance of these pieces finds just the right combination of glam and comfort for this season. I paired this look with my nude mule shoes to elongate my legs, and I'd be under dressed without a bold lip wouldn't I?

I hope you are finding some inspiration from my recent series of Holiday looks, don't forget to keep checking back for more seasonal outfit inspiration leading up to Christmas and New Year's!

xx Mariah

Dress: Nordstrom, Sweater: TJ Maxx, Fur Vest: Target, Heels: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.