Grey Space


















This casual combo has been one of my favorites lately. I don’t get the chance to wear shorts too often since my work attire is consists of business-casual wear. I’ve owned these denim shorts for years now and continue to hold onto them every summer. This time around I paired them with one of my favorite button up’s that creates the perfect laid back-casual look for any informal event. I complimented the grey and white stripes with silver jewelry and added a darker shade (seen in my boots and clutch) to create a chic street style inspired look. Even through the summer I have been reaching for my favorite leather booties. The small heel adds the perfect amount of height without the usual discomfort a normal heel and the slide on factor appears classic and minimal without the interruptions of zippers or laces. To dress up the look slightly I added one of my favorite berry lipsticks to my usual makeup routine. Also one of my favorite fall/winter items transitioned into the summertime. As for the hair, I pulled it back in a messy pony for create an undone vibe which balanced out the structure of the button up. 
Thanks for reading!
xx Mariah
Photography by Morgan Tomasetti
Last year at this time: Prep
Shop this post: 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.