See Summer Better































This summer has been one for the books. I haven’t gone on a tropical vacation and didn't go backpacking across Europe, but I’ve been enjoying the simple things and local places around me. I think it’s really important to enjoy where you’re at instead of wishing to be elsewhere. I often find myself dreaming and wishing, but while I’m waiting to get to where I want to be I’m learning to enjoy the journey. The past week a few of my family members and I took a road trip to Columbus. The two hour drive was perfect to get some fresh air, leave technology behind and enjoy Ohio’s lovely scenery which mainly consists of wide stretched fields. It feels nice to get away for a day and switch up an ordinary daily routine.
I didn’t fail to pack my Warby Parker sunglasses on this trip. I’ve been on the hunt for a nice pair of glasses that complement my face shape and luckily I found five! Now what’s so great about Warby Parker is their at Home Try-On Program. You can choose five pairs of glasses/sunglasses you’d like to try and you get to keep them for five days. The greatest part of all-its free! This program gives you a chance to test out different styles before you buy them. I know a lot of people are skeptical about online shopping and this puts to rest all the “what if’s” of ordering online. And for every pair bought a pair is donated to someone in need! I love that. 
Also, get excited because Warby Parker is about to launch their new Circuit Collection, inspired by the racetrack. Be sure to check it out here.
If you happen to try out the at Home Try-On Program, be sure to snap a few pictures for your social media and use the hashtag #seesummerbetter.
For more day-to-day pictures be sure to follow my Instagram here!
Thank you all for reading!
xx Mariah

Photography by Cory Tomasetti 
Thank you to Warby Parker for partnering with this post.
Disclaimer: all opinions are my own.

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.