Fall Ready











 Hello, friends!
It feels so good to be back blogging, the last time I shot for an actual post was back at home. College has been so much fun, although I haven't been here a week yet. My schedule is demanding but I'm excited to be in fashion classes first semester. It has been so warm here in Kent, but I've been cold in the classes, so I'm still working on finding an outfit that can adjust to the changing temperatures. Today, I wore a basic little black dress, a military jacket, and some gold jewelry (can you tell I'm ready for fall?!). I just had to wear my cheetah sneakers today because one, they're cute, and two, my feet are so blistered and sore from walking around campus. I didn't realize how much I'd be walking, so comfy shoes are  becoming my new best friend.
Also, a huge thank you goes out to Kylee, my roommate for taking these pictures. Thank you Kylee if you're reading!
 Dress: Nordstrom, Jacket: Delia's, Shoes: Kohl's, Bag: Target, Monogram necklace: New York & Company, Triangle Necklace: Forever 21




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.