Gingham











Walking through my garage door on Friday night to the familiar smell of dinner cooking and the sound of the chatter of my family around the table was one of the most heartwarming feelings ever. There truly is nothing like home I must say. For the first time in six weeks I was able to get away from campus and surprise my sister on her homecoming weekend (she looked BEAUTIFUL by the way). Surprising the people I love is one of my favorite things to do. I just love the initial encounter after being away for weeks at a time. Though the majority of the weekend involved various Homecoming festivities, we were all able to enjoy a few family moments together including a movie night and cooking a meal together. These are the little things I miss about being home, but being few and far between makes me value them even more. Sunday was a day well spent taking pictures and browsing through a few stores just to snag a few good deals. Along the way, we came across this adorable little flower shop and just had to stop. The nursery was lined with rows and rows of fresh blooms, pumpkins and shrubs fit for the fall season. The beginning of October means the beginning of fall festivities that I’m super excited to check off my autumn bucket list this year. What do you have planned for this season?

xx Mariah

Photography by Morgan Tomasetti
Last year at this time: Floral Jumper

Shop this post:


No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.