Olive + Black























 This was one of those sessions where Kylee and I risked our lives to take a great set of pictures. As you can tell, we gravitated toward this adorable cobblestone road in downtown Kent. On a Sunday night you’d think this road wouldn’t be busy, but we were proved wrong. It seemed like every thirty seconds there was another car coming! Though the circumstances caused us to walk/run back and forth more than a few times, we didn’t miss out on the most beautiful golden hour I’ve seen this fall so far. It was perfect guys.
You better believe I broke out my leather skirt for the season. Actually, I never put it away… I wore it this summer too! See how else I styled it here and here! This skirt is an absolute staple in my wardrobe. To be honest I’ve probably worn it over twenty times since I bought it last winter. A new addition to my closet this fall is this olive blouse. Olive is definitely a color I’ve been gravitating toward lately. Maybe it’s the way it complements my skin tone or my hair? I can’t put my finger on it, but I love this color. While I’m waiting for the weather to cool down, this was the perfect combination for a sixty five degree day. How are you transitioning into fall?
Happy Tuesday, friends!
xx Mariah

Photography by Kylee Hickmott
Last Year at this time: Bundled Up

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.