Floral Jumper










Hello, happy Saturday!
Can you tell I got these pictures at just the perfect time? Golden hour is my favorite and when I get the chance to blog during this time, I get so excited. The lighting always turns out a million times better! I wore this outfit about two weeks ago when I was going through formal recruitment for my sorority. I love one pieces like this because it is just about the easiest thing to wear. There's really no thinking involved at all. The piece does the talking itself. The floral print was enough to attract my attention, as did wearing it attract others. Its fun getting compliments on effortless outfits. I paired this with a blazer to suit the occasion appropriately, however this would look fabulous with a knit cardigan (for a more summery look) or even a knit sweater over it for cooler weather. I also added my nude mules to add height, this jumper was about three inches too long on me! I lived in these shoes during recruitment. They are so comfortable and so perfect for any outfit. Definitely a transition staple in my wardrobe. 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
xx Mariah

Jumper: Marshall's, Blazer: H&M, Shoes: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.