Abandon























Hello friends, happy Saturday!
This is one of my favorite outfits I've worn in a while. The edgy meets classic style is my absolute favorite and was made easy by my leather sleeved blazer. The traditional blazer style and color makes this piece one of the most versatile articles in my closet. Not to mention, the leather sleeves make it one of my favorites. The detailing around the shoulder seams also add just the right amount of embellishment. Oh, and don't get me started with this houndstooth skirt. When I laid eyes on it in H&M, I was sold. I have a slight obsession with the print, even to the point where I'd consider wearing this. Well, maybe not that extreme, but I do have a love for this print. The chic color combination is perfect for the fall, as the maroon adds just the right amount of life to the classic black and white theme. Paired with a statement necklace, a wool hat and a black leather bag, I was ready to conquer the day.
For more Sprinkle of Style, you can find me on Bloglovin'!
And a huge thanks goes out to Kylee, thank you for these awesome pictures, you're the best.

xx Mariah
Blazer: Target (similar here), Top: Rue 21, Skirt: H&M (similar here), Necklace: H&M, Shoes: Daily Look, Hat: H&M

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.