Autumn Wish List

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

Hello my friends! 
My goodness, I cannot wait to actually shoot an outfit post again. I have been so sick and haven't been able to do much other than sleep! Anyway, since I've had a lot of down time, I put together a list of things I'd love to have for the fall. Although I do have plenty of fall clothes, I love to dream. Between a perfect plaid coat and a neutral sweater, I wouldn't mind having more than one of each. Not only do I want an adorable pair of bean boots, I absolutely NEED them for the fall and winter. I know need is a bit of an exaggeration, but truthfully life would be better if I had them. Who doesn't need a perfect neutral eye shadow palette? I know I do. Bobbi Brown's Nude on Nude is on my list. I love the rich colors, they're so perfect for fall and compliment just about every piece of clothing I have. Not to mention a few to-die-for accessories like a statement necklace, adorable printed belt, cheetah clutch and a warm black hat complete my wish list this fall. So, whats on your wish list? I'd love to hear from you!
xx Mariah

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.