Muted Tones













Hey friends!
Sorry for the lack of posts on Wednesdays, I've been crazy busy with midterms and whatnot so I've had to put blogging to the side a bit, but no worries, I'll be making up for it! 
I love that in these pictures, all the leaves are visible in the grass. Finally- evidence that fall is here! This setting is about to get really beautiful when the leaves turn their golden-browns, reds and burnt oranges. Anyway, I was excited to layer these neutrals together. I just love the color palette of this ensemble. The muted tones are perfect for the season and don't downplay the outfit at all. Because there is a lot going on around my neck, such as the collar, necklace and an extra layer, I opted for a messy bun. Sometimes its best to keep my hair out of the way, I feel it showcases the outfit more and I do think hairstyle is a big part of getting dressed. So what is your take on this? Are you transitioning your summer outfits into fall yet? I'd love to hear from you!
I hope you all are having a fabulous week!
xx Mariah

Top: Forever 21, Cardigan: Alloy, Skirt: Target, Belt: Target, Shoes: Vera Wang, Necklace: Target

Also, if you haven't checked it out already, (as I posted on Instagram) check out College Fashionista, a website full of styles seen over campus across the world. See my feature here!

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.