Leather Weather











Hey everyone!
I think fall is here for good! Hopefully I didn't jinx it. Its super chilly outside and leather jackets are now appropriate (yay!). Out of the many leather jackets I own, this has to be one of my favorites. The maroon color is absolutely perfect for the season. I love how it looks paired with this white peplum shirt and gold jewelry. The combination is so chic and casual, perfect for an afternoon out. I actually wore it to church and out to lunch with one of my friends and it just felt right. This outfit is definitely made up of fall staples and each piece can be worn about a million ways. I'm also loving layering my jewelry and scarves. I love how my long necklace peeks out from underneath my bulky scarf.  The juxtaposition creates a nice blend of casual and dressy. Are there any fall trends you're loving? Let me know in the comments!
Hope you all are having a fantastic Monday!
xx Mariah

Top: Forever 21 (perks of having a fashion major as a roommate: more cute clothes!), Jacket: Delia's, Jeans: Levi, Long Necklace: Target, Monogram Necklace: NY&C, Bag: Charming Charlie, Booties: Daily Look

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.