The Edge









 Hi everyone, I hope you are having a fantastic week so far!
I woke up yesterday thinking, "Hey, I feel like dressing edgy today", so I did! Sometimes I like to switch up my style a bit. I love trying different trends because I usually stick to classic looks. For me, this outfit was pretty edgy, though some may not consider it so. I always feel edgy when I wear my Doc Martens! I was going to wear my black and white leather jacket with this outfit, but threw on my ever-so-versatile military style jacket for a softer look. I paired my DIY high wasted shorts with tights for a more interesting look and whats better than adding a statement boot to top off everything? These boots are definitely so fun to style now that its getting cold outside.
xx Mariah
Tank: American Apparel, Jacket: Delia's, Shorts: Levis (DIY), Tights: Target, Socks: Target, Bag: Target, Scarf: H&M, Boots: Doc Martens



No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.