Denim on Denim











There is nothing more enjoyable than a cool summer evening by a campfire with your friends and family. While the days are scorching, it gets fairly chilly when the sun sets. Denim has never failed to stay in style especially in the summer months so I tend to reach for it more often. Don't get me wrong...I do enjoy throwing on a sweatshirt and athletic shorts when I'm just with my family, but I like to look more put together at grad parties or other summer get togethers. A chambray shirt usually satisfies my needs. It keeps me warm and still looks like I put some effort into my outfit. Underneath I just threw on a basic striped shirt, cotton shorts (looks like denim, but comfier!) and overtop a fringe scarf to add more interest to the look. So, how do you style denim on denim? I would love to hear your input on this trend!
Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday!
xx Mariah

Chambray: Target, Tee: Forever 21, Shorts: Jennifer Lopez, Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: H&M, Bag: Forever 21




No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.