Je T'aime

















 Its no secret I love to layer. What I love about my collared button up is the collar, it makes the perfect statement and I didn't have to think twice about adding any jewelry around my neck. They compliment the detailing in the shorts with perfect elegance. These shorts are perfect for the summer. The elastic waist band and elastic material are super comfortable for day-to-day wear. AND they are so versatile, I've worn them with an abundance of different tops! To add more interest, I threw on my go-to pair of cheetah flats and my ever-so-universal Ralph Lauren cross body. 
Hope you all are having a great Memorial Day Weekend.
xx Mariah
Collared tank: TJ Maxx, Tee: Delia's, Shorts: She Inside (similar), Flats: Target (similar), Bag: Ralph Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.