Statement Dress
















Hi, friends!
I can't begin to express how much I love this dress! Its so unique and I absolutely love the style of it. I wore it to NHS induction last week and it was definitely a conversation starter. The prints on the dress are so different from anything I've ever owned, making this dress a statement piece in my wardrobe. Also, I paired two different pairs of shoes with this dress, I thought they both fit perfectly, and in the middle of one shoot it started raining, so I redid the pictures with a different pair of shoes. I'm so excited to be living in dresses this summer and getting a ton of use out of this one! Hope you all are having a great day!
xx Mariah

Dress: She Inside, Shoes: Target, Watch: Charming Charlie, Purse: Charming Charlie





No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.