Floral Dress::Graduation

















Wow. I can hardly believe how quickly graduation has come and gone. I have definitely had a memorable high school experience to say the least. I've grown up with these people for thirteen years and its hard to believe we're all going our separate ways. I can say I have no regrets in my high school years, I was involved in clubs, sports, events and was able to build great relationships. I'm proud of how far I've come and what I've accomplished. Congratulations class of 2014!

So, I really love the dress I chose to wear for the ceremony. I actually bought it because it reminded me this floral jacket from Wendy's Lookbook. Unfortunately, it was covered by a not-so-flattering gown for the majority of the night, but hey, you don't graduate everyday so I'm not complaining. I was a bit hesitant to choose wedges to wear the night of graduation out of fear I would trip as I walked across the stage, but everything turned out just perfect!

Congratulations to all the graduates!
I hope you're having a great day!
xx Mariah

Dress: She Inside, Wedges: Target



2 comments:

  1. your dress and hair were so pretty! glad to find you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and follow!

      Delete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.