Everyday Ease





















 Hello, friends!
I'm so excited for this week ahead of me, there is going to be so much taking place! Between senior night, a not-so-fun AP English exam, an NHS ceremony and prom, this week is jam packed! I actually prefer being busy though.
So, neutral colors again?! Yeah, I'm obsessed. I promise its not the only color scheme I wear, but I just can't help myself. This outfit is super simple and and comfortable while still being fashionable. Not all spring days are warm, so I opt for more layers, which is fine by me! Notice the gingham again? You can find me styling it different here. Its really a shirt that goes with anything and is a definite staple in my wardrobe.
Also, don't forget to subscribe to me on Bloglovin, its an easy way to get updates from Sprinkle of Style and more of your favorite blogs. In addition, just click the join this site button to the right of this post to stay updated! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a great week!
xx Mariah
Gingham Shirt: Similar, Sweater: H&M, Pants: Lauren Conrad, Shoes: Vera Wang (Sale!)

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.