Prom












Hi everyone! 
I decided I wanted to share some prom pictures from this weekend because I had an absolutely fantastic time. I couldn't have asked for a better group to go with and celebrate the end of my senior year. I can't believe how fast the night went! I was so sad to take this dress off at the end of the night, I loved it so much! I wish there were local formal events I could attend just so I could wear this dress again! Because the dress was pricey, I decided to do my own hair and nails, with the assistance of my sister. I really love how the whole look turned out. Although I'm left with some bruised knees from the ice skating from after prom, the whole night was perfect. Hope you all are having an awesome day!
xx Mariah



No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.