Pop of Purple

















Hi, everyone!
Surprisingly enough, this is my first time wearing white jeans. For some reason I’ve had the hardest time finding a pair I absolutely love. Fortunately enough, I was able to find these from Delia’s. Since I’m short its hard for me to find pants that fit all around, but these jeans do the trick. White pants looks so clean and fresh for spring time.I’ll definitely be styling these frequently this season. I love the added print of my blouse and bright purple bubble necklace to add some more interest to the outfit. The contrast of black and white with a pop of color really embodies all of my favorite spring trends. I hope you all are having a great week!
xx Mariah

Blouse: Kohls, Shoes: Elle, Jeans: Delia’s, Necklace: Charming Charlie


No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.