Style Steals


I am constantly inspired by images on pinterest, other blogs, you name it... I'm a style hunter. When I see something I like, I just have to have it... or at least find it. I also love a good deal. I tend to search for cheaper alternatives, because half the time the things I'm drawn to are a bit out of my price range. So today, I thought I'd share with you some of the looks I've been loving lately in the form of more affordable options.

Bold Dress
First of all, how perfect is this dress? I'm obsessed with this look head-to-toe. 




Fortunately, this dress is reasonably priced AND is the exact one Kourtney is wearing! The Valentino heels, however, are a bit overpriced-to say the least. The dupe I found for the Valentino Rockstud Heels are perfectly comparable and a fourth of the price.























All White
Can I just own everything Olivia Palermo wears? This complete ensemble of all white is perfect for the summertime. 

Cheap Celeb Finds

I couldn't be happier with the price of this skirt. The resemblance is uncanny and the style is so elegant. The polkadot blouse, too is so inexpensive. What more can I ask for?!




















Overalls
Now this is the definition of casual summer style. Standard denim shorts are taken to a new level of chic and are super easy to style. The simplicity of this outfit embodies the laid back vibes of summer. 

Because overalls are all the rage this summer, they aren't difficult to find. The overalls below are the exact ones seen in the picture above. I absolutely love the style of them! The basic striped tee is one of many combinations that can be worn with overalls, although I love the simplicity for the sake of the summer heat.





So there you have it, three of my favorite summer trends. From girly to tomboy, I love switching up my style. I hope you found this helpful and I'd love to hear where you get your inspiration. If you have any requests for specific celebrity looks or other looks you come across, let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you! 
xx Mariah

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I love to find alternatives to designer pieces and save some money!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.