100 Followers:: Plus Bloopers

In honor of reaching 100 followers on Bloglovin', I decided to put together a post on the collection of bloopers I have. Its sort of a behind the scenes look of Sprinkle of Style and I thought I share some embarrassing but real pictures of me. You all only see the approved pictures, a tenth of the hundreds taken per shoot, so here are some not-so-flattering, unapproved pictures I'm deciding to share with you, as a thank you for your following.
I've grown so much as a blogger and a person in the seven months I've been blogging. I truly love what I do, its become quite a time consuming hobby, but more of an obsession. 
Here are a few of the lessons I've learned through blogging, and some of the other behind-the-scenes pictures at what blogging looks like in my life. 

Blogging takes a lot of brainpower.


Blogging is tiring. 



This series of pictures is entitled, "why won't my clicker work?!"




"Get rid of the remote, quick!"


Some of the best poses that deserve more attention










"Hide behind the flag"


"Hide behind the book"



"Hey Mariah, stand by that tree"


"Okay, now try standing behind it"


"Maybe you should try to hold the branch"



"How about you hold a flower instead?"



"Try squatting by the flowers"


"Try sitting on that ledge"




Those days when your hair just won't work with you...





"No, for the last time, I am not trying that pose"





*turns away angry and applies more lip gloss*


Animals are hard to incorporate in pictures



So I opt for statues instead



"Hey, try to take a picture of me walking" 



(may I suggest you scroll quickly, it's like a short motion picture)







"Hey, let me see your sexy face"





"HA! The sexy face is not for you, Mariah"


"I know, Stop looking at me! I just can't make it work!"



"Mariah, can you be serious for two seconds please?" ....No






I pretend I'm scandalous 


Doing the dougie or fixing my hair? We'll never know.


Creating Sprinkle of Style has been one of the best decisions I've made, There are so many fun moments involved in creating the content I post and I thank you for reading and following along. I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below if you have any requests, just want to say hello, whatever it is, I love talking to you. Thank you again, so much for your support!





xx Mariah
Follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.