Labor Day Sales

Image Source: fanpop.com

Happy Labor Day!
I hope you all are enjoying your Monday off. Its no secret I love shopping, and I'm sure I share that common interest with all of you as well! Labor Day is one of the best times of the year to find awesome deals on just about everything. I definitely want to take advantage of some awesome sales and pick up a few things to add to my fall wardrobe. So, without further ado... here are some of the sales I'm loving!

Loft- 50% of fall styles

      


Gap- 40% of entire purchase


                                  


Nordstrom- Save up to 40% off 

                                          


Daily Look- Up to 80% off 

                                          


J.Crew- 30% off entire purchase

      



Baublebar- 20% off already reduced prices

                                  



Express- 40% off every single item

                                                       

These are just a few of my picks, I'd love to know yours! If you snagged any good deals or went shopping this Labor Day weekend, let me know what you picked up!
xx Mariah

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.