Custom Cool














Happy Saturday!
This 50's inspired dress is the most perfect late summer/early fall piece. The pop of blue floral print is so beautiful and classic. For those of you not ready to let go of summer dresses, I'd recommend this one.  I love the length and modesty of this dress, I wore it for a day out on campus, but it would be so perfect for any daytime occasion. The floral print paired with the black lace detailing is subtle and adds the just the right amount of delicacy to the dress.
Where is this dress from you ask? eShakti. Not only are eShakti's pieces affordable and high quality, they're custom made. This dress here was made to fit me. I love this unique benefit to shopping at eShakti. For those of you worried about ordering online, worry no more, custom measurements ensure you'll be paying for something that'll fit you. Before eShakti reached out to me, I had never heard of them. However, take a look through their site and you'll quickly become obsessed. I already have a cartfull of items I'm saving up for.
A huge thanks goes out to eShakti for sponsoring this post. (Disclaimer: all opinions are my own).

Register free on their site and get a $25 gift coupon!

xx Mariah

Dress: eShakti, Jacket: H&M, Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.