Layers








Hello, friends!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I actually don't remember when I wore this outfit, I pretty sure it was sometime last week. I took a bunch in advance because I knew recruitment would keep me busy! Anyway, I love the combo of these colors. They're soft and create a perfect color palette for fall. I kept things casual by rolling the bottom of my pants up and adding converse. To counteract that, I wore somewhat of a statement necklace for a girly touch. I am so happy to be able to layer, lets hope the weather permits me to do so throughout these upcoming fall months!
xx Mariah
Sweater: TJ Maxx, Chambray: Target, Pants: American Eagle, Shoes: Converse, Necklace: Target, Bag: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely outfit. I love how you've layered the jumper and shirt! Very pretty :) x


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.