Casual Chic











Hi everyone!
So I know this is about the third time I've featured this skirt on my blog, but it just goes to show how versatile it is (see other ways to style this skirt here and here!). I know I'll continue to feature it as it is a great piece for the winter months too. For fall, I love my knee high boots and socks, so I paired both with this outfit to add a more seasonal touch. Also, I'm a fan of red, white and blue no matter the season. The colors just accent each other perfectly. The Ralph Lauren shirt I'm wearing is a great, classic piece to own. I wish I could have taken better shots of the detailing, but I wasn't able to. There are brown suede elbow patches, the color of my boots, as well as a suede and zipper detailing on my left shoulder. This basic long sleeve shirt is perfect for a casual fall day and goes with just about anything, which is right up my alley. 
Thanks for reading!
xx Mariah

Skirt: Forever 21, Top: Ralph Lauren, Boots: Alloy, Socks: Target, Watch: Charming Charlie 

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.