Transiton












Hello everyone and happy Friday!
This week has been so crazy. I decided to join Greek Life here on campus, so I've been incredibly busy. My experience so far has been awesome, though it all feels like a dream. The events lead up to this Sunday, so after that the craziness should die down a bit. Anyway, if you'd like to hear more about my recruitment experience let me know, I may just do a whole post on it.
Anyway, as I mentioned in my last post, I love a solid fall outfit. This one, like my last, is filled with basic fall essentials including black boots, dark wash skinny jeans and a white button up. Over the top I added the perfect transitional piece. This black and white sweater-jacket hybrid is the perfect piece to ease into fall. Oh, and I didn't forget to add the berry lips to pull the whole fall look together. 
So, what are your essential fall pieces? I'd love to know, leave me a comment!
xx Mariah

Button up: Tommy Hilfiger, Cardigan: She Inside (Sale!), Jeans: Levi, Boots: Target, Bag: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.