Pink & Green








Hi Friends, happy Friday!
I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by, I'm already through my first week of college! I actually only took these pictures about three hours ago after my last class. I usually don't do a same day upload, but to be honest, its been hard to keep up this week. I'll eventually adjust and be back on my regular blogging schedule, but for now I have to make due. So, this is the first set of pictures I took alone on my tripod. Wow, its a lot different and a lot more tricky than I thought. Yes, I spent an hour getting seven semi-decent pictures. I feel like I've taken a step back in my photo quality today which is disappointing, but its a learning process. They can only improve! I also have to get used to people walking by me while I'm taking pictures of myself. On a campus of 22,000 people its hard to find a quiet area. 
Today, I kept my palette neutral and simple. I absolutely love these mule style shoes, I bought from Target. They match my skin tone which creates a leg lengthening look. I bought these knowing I'd be able to wear them with just about anything. Not only are they cute, but they're comfortable too! I walked all over campus in these babies today, and I'm not doing too shabby.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this labor day weekend!
Top: Elle, Shorts: Daily Look, Shoes: Target, Glasses: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.