Chiffon










When I bought this dress, I thought I'd be wearing it instantly and constantly. However, two years later I'm just now removing the tag. I love the gorgeous chiffon flower detaining around the neckline and the silky fabric of the body, its really the perfect summer dress. Unfortunately, the fabric was so sheer, I had to think of ways to create more coverage. In the first look, I paired this dress with a simple military style skirt. It toughened up the look a bit, while concealing the areas I needed. Doing this with dresses in general is a great way to get more use out of them! In the second look, I let the dress hang naturally and paired it with a military jacket. Once again, to contrast the girly detail. The jacket was long enough to cover the back, and as for underneath, I threw on a basic white skirt to act as a slip. Sometimes, it takes a little more creativity to wear more difficult pieces like this one. I love two-for-one type posts and encourage you to create more ways to wear your favorite pieces!
xx Mariah
Dress: Charming Charlie (old), Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Elle, Jacket: Delia's, Hat: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.