Mod






Caught in the act! Who wouldn't instagram these beauties?






Happy Monday!
I recently purchased a few new things from She Inside, which is why a few of my posts have featured some of their products. I bought this skirt to add some variety to my wardrobe, its different from any skirt I've ever owned. I love the geometric overlay and the crisp white color, it can be worn so many ways. In this case, I decided to pair my striped button down and cheetah shoes with it to create a more modern feel. The cheetah print adds a playful vibe to this somewhat structured ensemble, which I'm all about, by the way. I threw on a few pieces of classic jewelry and there you have it, a put together look for the day!
Hope you have a great start to your week!
xx Mariah
Top: Target, Skirt: She Inside, Shoes: Target, Bag: Daily Look

2 comments:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.