Polka Dot






How cute is this pup?!



 First off, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I had the best time relaxing with family, eating good food, enjoying the sunshine and watching the fireworks. This is really one of my favorite times of the year.
Secondly, I cut my hair!? It still may be considered long, but I took of five inches! I hadn't cut my hair in over a year so I figured I'd get rid of all the dead ends. Plus, its still change without being too dramatic. I'm definitely going to grow it back out, but I want my hair to be healthy as I do so.
I wore this outfit during the trip up to see my family. It was super comfortable and simple, but still cute. I always opt for something super comfy when I know I'll be sitting in a car for four hours. I threw on a big baggy cardigan to keep me warm as the sun set. I love the versatility of this cardigan and I'm so excited to get more use out of it this fall and winter when the weather cools down.
Thank you for reading!
xx Mariah
Top: TJ Maxx, Cardigan: She Inside (sale!), Shorts: Delia's, Shoes: Target


No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.