Middle of the Road








Surprisingly enough this somewhat abandoned road made the most perfect setting. I shot this look when I visited my family for the weekend. They have the most beautiful property and a gorgeous red barn, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use it as a background. I love that the setting strays from my usual choice of location, its fun using a different location than usual. My casual outfit blends to the setting well. The neutral palette of light pink, hunter green and creams make the perfect neutral combo. Once again, I chose something comfortable, as I was traveling. I promise I'll switch it up soon!
Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!
xx Mariah
Top: H&M, Button up: American Eagle, Shorts: TJ Maxx, Shoes: Vera Wang

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.