Fourth of July Series:: Vintage










I hope you all are enjoying this Fourth of July series as much as I am! I've loved putting together patriotic outfits and posting everyday. For those of you that aren't into the whole red white and blue hype, choosing understated pieces is a great alternative. I love the star print scarf, it adds a vintage touch and is still in the spirit of the holiday. If all else fails, waving an American flag will do just fine. This dress is light and airy which is sure to beat the heat. What I love most about this dress is that it reminds me of something Rachel Green from Friends would wear. A little 90's, but I think it makes the perfect Fourth of July outfit. 
Hope you all are having an awesome day!
xx Mairah
Dress: Target (similar here), Scarf: Love Culture, Shoes: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.