Fourth of July Series:: Girly













 Happy Independence Day!
I can't believe how quickly this week has flown by. I hope this series has helped you in choosing a Fourth of July outfit in some way! Today I decided to share a more girly look. I love the patriotic combo of the striped button up and corduroy skirt. Usually I think corduroy is more of a fall/winter material, but paired with the right pieces, it fits perfectly into my summer wardrobe.

Also, this is my first post using my new camera! I decided to purchase one before I leave for college so I could continue my blog away from home. Hopefully I'll get used to standing in front of a tripod before I'm on my own! In case you were wandering, I purchased the Canon T5i.

In case you missed my previous posts in this series here you go! Casual, Classic, Vintage. Let me know which was your favorite look in the comments below, I'd love to know!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend filled with fun and spent with those you love!
xx Mariah

Skirt: Forever 21 (old), Button up: Target (old), Cardigan: H&M (similar, sale!), Shoes: Sam & Libby (similar), Hat: Target





No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.