Royal










If there is one thing I'm obsessed with right now, its royal blue. The richness of the color fits in perfectly with the vibrancy of summer. Paired with gold jewelry, I couldn't love the combination more. I love that the structure of this shirt allows it to be so versatile. It can easily be dressed up or down. The cut out detail on the bottom is so subtle, but eye catching. I included the daisy print shorts with this ensemble to balance out the boldness of the top and create a casual feel to the look. A shopping day calls for easy-to-throw on pieces and a messy ponytail.
Thank you so much for reading! 
xx Mariah
Top: She Inside (sale!), Shorts: Loft (sale!), Sandals: Lauren Conrad, Purse: Ralph Lauren, Earrings: Charming Charlie

2 comments:

  1. I love that top! I've never ordered from that website before. Do you mind telling me what size top you ordered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Courtney! I ordered size medium. I always tend to purchase one or two sizes up from She Inside because everything runs small for the most part!
      Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.