Colorful

















 I am in the best mood right now! As I'm writing this I'm preparing to leave for camp tomorrow morning and I am beyond excited. By the time this post is up though, I'll be back home. Its so weird writing this far ahead in time, but I wanted to make sure I had posts prepared because I know I'd be tired from all the traveling. I found the most beautiful spot to snap a few pictures, the pink flowers are so gorgeous. They also complimented my colorful summer outfit which is more out of the box for me than usual. My top is actually not a top, but a dress. I added a skater skirt over top to create a more youthful feel. Plus, I'm not a fan of super tight clothing.
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
xx Mariah
Dress: Target, Skirt: Target, Chambray shirt: Love Culture, Shoes: Target, Bag: Charming Charlie, Necklace: New York & Company, Hat: Target



2 comments:

  1. Hello! I tagged you in the Liebster Award because I love your blog! Here's the link x http://squeezylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html P.S Those sandals are gorgeous! Too bad we don't have Target in the UK *sad face*. Have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading and tagging me! I made sure to follow up on posting the about Liebster Award. Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.