Summer Sweater









I have a thing for their green heads. 

Hello, friends! 
First off, I apologize for the inconsistent vibrancy of these photos. As I moved locations, I wasn't paying attention to the lighting as much as I usually do. Anyway, it has been so lovely outside, the humidity is low for this time of year which has been such a blessing to my skin and hair. Finally I am able to wear something other than sleeveless tops and shorts! I recently bought this sweater and let me just say, I love the color scheme. Orange, navy and white is quickly becoming a favorite color combination of mine and will look transition perfectly into the fall months. If you haven't been to Kohl's recently, go! There are so many awesome sales right now. I snagged this sweater for nearly 50 percent off, along with other pieces I'll be featuring soon! 
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
xx Mariah
Sweater: Chaps, Shorts: Jennifer Lopez, Shoes: Target, Purse: Ralph Lauren

No comments

Post a Comment

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.