Subtle Glam















Happy Wednesday! 
I love combining casual and dressy pieces, as I do it fairly often. I think the chambray top paired with classic lace creates the perfect casual-meets-glam look. I added the statement necklace and sparkliy clutch to add to the more glamorous motif of this ensemble. I also love the length and style of this skirt, I've never owned a skirt with this structure mainly because I thought it never flattered my body, but I really like how this one fits. You know I love versatility, and this skirt screams it. There are so many ways I imagine wearing this, its definitely a new staple in my wardrobe. 
Thanks for reading!
xx Mariah
Top: Target, Skirt: She Inside (Sale!), Shoes: Target, Clutch: Charming Charlie, Watch: Charming Charlie, Necklace: Local Boutique 

2 comments:

© sprinkle of style
Design:Maira Gall.